If you want to level Attack, you don’t need to worry about buy runescape gold.
– After about level 45 combat, TzHaar-Ket-Om PKers are pretty useless, so I wouldn’t advise staying 1 attack.
– If I remember correctly, at 1 attack, even with 99 strength, when you hit 68 ranged you can level up attack without your combat level increasing, so there is no point staying at 1 attack if you wish to get 70 ranged.
– Until 60 attack, you’re better off using ranged as a main attack style and using a melee weapon like the Granite Maul to finish off your opponent.
– 50 attack is a good choice for lower strength levels. At 99 ranged/magic, getting 50 attack and 99 strength won’t change your combat level at all, so there’s no reason not to.
– Getting 60 attack is a good choice for a hybrid or melee PKer, but I’d suggest getting a high enough strength level beforehand, or at least be committed enough to make use of the extra few combat levels that won’t be as effective until a higher strength level. No need to buy any Runescape gold at all.
– Lots of players choose to use the Abyssal Whip to PK with, but because of its strange combat styles, you can’t train strength without also training defense and attack, meaning you will eventually gain unnecessary combat levels. Despite this, the whip is still a great choice, but I would only suggest getting 70 attack if you have a very high strength level.